Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Dancing Daffodil on Spring Sampler

very new to site so may not be doing this right - let me know if I should be posting elsewhere.
    Downloaded all patterns (except last one to come at end of April) and started with Dancing Daffodil. Already having a lot of trouble with it. Has anyone done it yet? If so, could you please respond so I can explain my problem and maybe you could walk me through the fix? - Involves C, F, and D - they just don't seem to fit properly.

I haven't done it yet, but I know some on the board are. Hi and welcome from the sunny state of Florida!!

I started on the magnolia and am having trouble too, I wished it were paper pieced it would be a lot easier! Can't help on your block though, haven't tackled that yet...having plenty of trouble on that darn magnolia! Good luck, hopefully if we keep at it we will eventually get it.

Welcome to the board from Southern California!!

Hi and welcome from Virginia.

Were did you download the pattern? I'm not doing it, but would like to see the pattern. Thanks.

you have to be searching for the bunnies and happen across the particular bunny that is showing that download. If you're not going to be searching for the bunnies, please don't waste your time trying to find the pattern - could be hidden anywhere! Thanks for the reply