Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Debbie Inspired!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emsgranny
    The only reason I am doing this is because of Deb!! I dont have the collection she has and I am further along in the process than she is so it was a little easier for me to show my collection lol

Keep in mind - this entails my living room, dining room hallway and sewing/grandkids room

Well here goes!!
    WOW!!! Time to go quilting...you guys are contagious and I don't want to catch the cleaning BUG... so, I'll go quilting instead LOL!

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    OK so how is it going? I have today and tonight to work and then going to Winstar OKlahoma with mom and sis. Girls night out. So Saturday/sunday, I plan to be done in there. I want to sew and create. It's been too long in there. I sew in teh dining room right now. Now like my own room with my personal touches. Can't wait to see yours. Are you moving it all back into your sewing room, or is it still occupied for GK's. Have fun. I am. BTW, I found a wonderful longarm quilt just for you. :)

I think some of my fabric it there,ha ha !!!
    Ps.........you WIN !!!!!

You will get there , just keep going. My thoughts are with as I enter my own.... sewing room with its issues..... Sometimes I am glad I do not own a camera.

Power Poster
    Blog Entries
    Emsgranny and I have a trade going on right now. I love trading with her. We do it all the time. I might sneak extra in mine to get rid of more. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by emsgranny
    The only reason I am doing this is because of Deb!! I dont have the collection she has and I am further along in the process than she is so it was a little easier for me to show my collection lol

Keep in mind - this entails my living room, dining room hallway and sewing/grandkids room

Well here goes!!
    I looked at the after pictures before seeing this WOW you really had your work cut out for you !!! way to go !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3