Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Main (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/)
-   -   Debbie Inspired!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1/debbie-inspired-t101687.html)

emsgranny 02-21-2011 08:03 AM

11 Attachment(s)
The only reason I am doing this is because of Deb!! I dont have the collection she has and I am further along in the process than she is so it was a little easier for me to show my collection lol

Keep in mind - this entails my living room, dining room hallway and sewing/grandkids room

Well here goes!!

Note: This is living room! see the box with the GO - thats actually what it is and the box mailoing next to it has diecuts in it. The large box contains three beautiful quilts that I purchased from Deb - How long ago lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136458[/ATTACH]

Other side of living room - As you can see I am still purchasing fabric - why o why lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136459[/ATTACH]

This part not so bad Its my sorting area lol There is a dining room in here somewhere!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136460[/ATTACH]

More sorting on floor in DR
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136785[/ATTACH]

Other side of wall in dining room leaving a small path to kitchen lol See Fat quarters in boxes - Have more but dont remember where I got boxes they are great though!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]136988[/ATTACH]

This is closet just waiting for completed boxes - oh yeah and my younges granchild's art on right (hes not quite two) Will have to try to get that off lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138099[/ATTACH]

More bins waiting for the sort lol in background other half of closet - couldnt get to so I could open it lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]138312[/ATTACH]

See I even have labels lol I know it doesnt look like it but the tote with the brown/pink fabric is all John Deere - the brown and pink I think goes with the pink/brown JD fabric I have in there somewhere lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]140735[/ATTACH]

My cutting table is there somewhere lol
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141291[/ATTACH]

Oh Oh - not much room in these!!! Am I going to have to buy more totes??
[ATTACH=CONFIG]141754[/ATTACH]

Theres my sewing machine!!! I also have a great embroidery machine I bought traded for with DrivingSusan that will go on this table once its cleaned off!! I am making progress Susan - I promis to get to it soon!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]142037[/ATTACH]

dkabasketlady 02-21-2011 08:06 AM

Debbie sure has INSPIRED a lot of people on here to clean up their acts, lol! I commend you for showing us these pics and look forward to the "after" pics! I know you can do it just like our own "Energizer Bunny", Debbie!!

feffertim 02-21-2011 08:06 AM

wow

katiescraftshop 02-21-2011 08:16 AM

Wow! can you do my craft room when your done??

hperttula123 02-21-2011 08:19 AM

How great!!! :)

emsgranny 02-21-2011 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by katiescraftshop
Wow! can you do my craft room when your done??

I am great at organizing other peoples stuff! Just not my own. In fact thats where I got some of my fabric - I organized and sold fabric for an 82 year old quilter who had to go to nursing home in exchange for fabric!!

fidgety 02-21-2011 09:02 AM

I am soooo envious of those of you that have a stash like this!!!!

sueisallaboutquilts 02-21-2011 09:12 AM

Looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D

luvTooQuilt 02-21-2011 09:22 AM

Nice job so far. Keep it up !!

debbieumphress 02-21-2011 09:22 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ROFLMO. I see a trade coming up. I do, I do. Had to show hubby these pictures...at least my stuff stays on the other half of the house. LOL. I loved the pictures, Cheryl, you are so brave......... Still neater than mine. :)

I'm off to work in mine now. COngrats on coming out of the sewing room. ROFLMBO.

Couldn't resist.....
[ATTACH=CONFIG]148177[/ATTACH]