Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Designer Diamond Machine Owners >

Designer Diamond Machine Owners

Designer Diamond Machine Owners

Old 02-21-2014, 05:33 AM

Default Designer Diamond Machine Owners

Looking for people in East Tennessee area (especially around Knoxville) who have mastered the Designer Diamond embroidering as help is needed. The dealer is not very helpful.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:26 AM

Smile

Originally Posted by lttrslogo View Post
Looking for people in East Tennessee area (especially around Knoxville) who have mastered the Designer Diamond embroidering as help is needed. The dealer is not very helpful.
I'm no master, and I'm not in Tn, but if I can help on line I'll be happy to.
Old 02-22-2014, 09:24 AM

go online and look up Tim Frost - he offers online videos for all areas of this embroidery machine. Success to you.
Old 02-22-2014, 11:55 AM

Mine is an older Designer I, and having bought it on CL, the HV dealer in Cookeville doesn't have the time to mess with me. If you have anyone answer you, let's try to get together and work on them together. I would love to be able to use this machine to its full extent. I live in middle TN, but would be willing to travel for a day of learning. Knoxville is about 175 miles from here.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:31 PM

There is a yahoo group that is for Diamond, Ruby owners. Might do a search for that in the yahoo groups.
Old 02-22-2014, 05:15 PM

I have a Diamond and love it. There is great support on the yahoo Viking Gems list. Great people who really have all the answers.
Old 02-22-2014, 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by velmascats View Post
go online and look up Tim Frost - he offers online videos for all areas of this embroidery machine. Success to you.
His books are wonderful, I learned to use the embroidery machines when I worked for Viking.
Sharon
Old 02-23-2014, 04:55 AM

I live in Western Michigan. Bought a Diamond Deluxe last year, but have had Vikings before. Designer 1, Designer SE. I'm fortunate to have an absolutely awesome dealer who does lots of classes, including owners classes. The design positioning component is the best thing about the whole machine. I love it. I'm long distance, but may be able to answer questions.
Old 02-23-2014, 08:41 AM

I am in SE Mi have a Designer 1, & SE and 4 D.............are you seeking information on embroidery, software, hooping.......not sure what your seeking........calla
Old 02-23-2014, 10:35 AM

Could find nothing about a Tim Frost. I have the Topaz 30 and don't know how to use it either. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have so much trouble with the tension issue. It's in for repair more than I have used it. Very disappointed with the machine. Wish I could get my money back but I know that is not possible. So I just struggle along and complain a lot.