Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Diaper Bag

My niece is due to have her baby boy mid June. She has looked at all the diaper bags and they are purse type bags, she is a tom boy, and doesn't like them. Can anyone direct me to a pattern, poss free, somewhere? My sister was looking for some like what we used for our kids 20 yrs ago.

Thanks much,
    Bobbi

How about a pretty backpack, that is what I used.:)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebonnet
    My niece is due to have her baby boy mid June. She has looked at all the diaper bags and they are purse type bags, she is a tom boy, and doesn't like them. Can anyone direct me to a pattern, poss free, somewhere? My sister was looking for some like what we used for our kids 20 yrs ago.

Thanks much,
    Bobbi
    http://www.modabakeshop.com/2010/09/...iaper-bag.html

I'm planning to make one for myself in bright colors, to be used as shopping bag, the patter looks just great (I' 63yrs, need no diapers - yet.

I would see about doing a BIG messenger bag. I don't think most diaper bags are "girly" patterns I think the pattern and colors of the fabric that they are made of make them "girly"!

this is a good tutorial http://bluebirdbaby.typepad.com/phot...ial/index.html

the first page is a materials list, click on enter gallery for an AWESOME step by step how to! this pattern is super easy to change the size too!

Quote Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
    I would see about doing a BIG messenger bag. I don't think most diaper bags are "girly" patterns I think the pattern and colors of the fabric that they are made of make them "girly"!

the first page is a materials list, click on enter gallery for an AWESOME step by step how to! this pattern is super easy to change the size too!

------------
    hello, has dirrections but no pictures: :)

Thank you all so very much. I found one from a link ya'll posted, plus quite a few other items to work on.

Bobbi

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by cheryl rearick
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannaquilt

------------
    hello, has dirrections but no pictures: :)
    Click on "enter gallery" and you'll see the pictorials, but, it is only one step at a time.