Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Did anyone watch Fons & Porter this afternoon on Dish?

Blog Entries
    I watched the Fons and Porter show today and they did a log cabin table topper, but instead of it being square, they made it into a triangle log cabin. That was so cool to see and in the end it looked like a star. They did fussy cut which was cool because I hadn't a clue what that was but I do now. Might have to try that. The one they did was a Christmas table topper. Just beautiful.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156
    I watched the Fons and Porter show today and they did a log cabin table topper, but instead of it being square, they made it into a triangle log cabin. That was so cool to see and in the end it looked like a star. They did fussy cut which was cool because I hadn't a clue what that was but I do now. Might have to try that. The one they did was a Christmas table topper. Just beautiful.
    No I didn't see it but would love to know if you remember what the series number was so I can look it up on their website.

Thanks,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter

Blog Entries
    didn't know we could get Fons and Porter on satelite dish, what channel?

Quote Originally Posted by Airwick156

Blog Entries
    I get them on my local PBS stations on Dish, I also get Nancy Zieman and Eleanor Burns, between PBS and this site, it's a wonder I get any sewing done. LOL

They are on our PBS also, but on Sat. starting @ 8:00 AM.

yes I did see that one. and I was lucky to buy the magazine too. Im going to make that one for my christmas table this year.. Hopefully I can get it done. It is sooo pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter
    No I didn't see it but would love to know if you remember what the series number was so I can look it up on their website.

Thanks,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter
    1604 Christmas Memories is the show it was on. and actually they used diamonds instead of triangles.

Blog Entries
    Yes I saw it on BYU this afternoon and it was very pretty and looked like something I might could do after watch them today.

Yes I was watching too! I loved it and what they used the extra fabric for! I think it was the 1600 series.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by justwannaquilt
    Quote Originally Posted by candlequilter

Thanks,
    Sherryl
    Candlequilter
    1604 Christmas Memories is the show it was on. and actually they used diamonds instead of triangles.
    Im sorry it was diamonds. Don't know why I always say triangles. LOL yes 1604. It was just lovely

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast