Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4

Thread: Do any of you buy quilts?

I bought a king size quilt from Pennys to use on my bed until I get my pieced top quilted. It's been waiting for 4 or 5 years but I've bought the batting so I'm moving forward on it. :)

I haven't actually 'purchased' a quilt BUT I have gotten several over the years from my local quilt guild during their quilt auction fundraiser. So I did pay for them but don't consider them a purchase.

Got some great quilts for great prices.

warm quilt hugs, sue

I do buy antique quilts. I love the feel and look of the old fabric. I am very interested in learning about quilt history and just imagine what the maker's life was like. Of course many times I can only afford a top or lesser quality ones.

My family just donated two of my great gandmother's quilts to historical society. They did not have an utilitarian quilts, so a relative had two wool and flannel quilts that they had kept in storage.

Someday I would like to do some replica's of the old ones.

Lisa

I would love to get to Pennsylvania someday and get a real handmade one, but I know this will never happen, as I cannot afford it.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4