Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Do you hand, machine or send out your quilt >

Do you hand, machine or send out your quilt

Do you hand, machine or send out your quilt

Old 08-10-2009, 07:03 PM
Banned

quiltnut4ever want to know how I started handquilting ? I bought a couple of stencils , traced it onto muslin and practiced . It came out pretty good . Of course I have been sewing for a long time . Same goes for me trying to free motion quilt . I just practice on scraps of fabric . Good luck , Annie
Old 08-11-2009, 11:34 PM

have fun an enjoy i do some hand an some machine i have a medium sized nolting an i wouldn't give her up mfor any thing i just have to do a little at a time whitch every i'm doing my artheritice don't let me do as much as i really like to do.that like setting at the computer i finally found some thing i can set here an hen peck my way thrue here an you'll would not believe what it is.i got the idea i wanted a bean bag it is about 27 or28 inchesround an is about 40 inches tall.before i set on it. but it the only thing i've found that i can sit an be able to talk to you'll on here an i do this most of the time after every body has went to sleep or out doing something else an nobody wants computer. but it sets just like a chair when i set in it.