Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone have the AccuQuilt Go?

Back home in Louisiana for now....where next?? who knows....
    Who has the accuquilt go and how do you like it? I am considering it but have not fully made up my mind about it yet. Would love some feedback from others who may have one.

I'm interested to see the feedback on this. It looks like a great product to me.

Blog Entries
    I am too...:D:D:D

I just got one and used it yesterday to cut my blocks for the Chocolate/Raspberry swap and a rag quilt for my MIL. It worked great and saved a lot of time. Even my DH was impressed with how it worked. The only draw back is the price, it would be nice if you had quilting friends that could pool thier money and buy a group machine.

I have the AccuCut Go and as far as I'm concerned, it's the best invention since toilet paper :lol: :lol: Yes, it's kind of pricey and so are the dies but I think it's money well spent! Everything comes out so much more accurate than I can do with a ruler and a rotary cutter! And I also watch for all the sales....Shoppers Rule has them on sale right now.... :D

I'm thinking of getting the Studio version. I'm still undecided. I like the idea of being able to cut up to 10 layers as opposed to 4 or 5 on the GO. Do most people on here have the GO?

Quote Originally Posted by PamQuilts
    I'm thinking of getting the Studio version. I'm still undecided. I like the idea of being able to cut up to 10 layers as opposed to 4 or 5 on the GO. Do most people on here have the GO?
    I have the GO version because of the cost factor -- it's so much cheaper than the Studio. Would love to have the Studio though but I know the dies are not interchangeable....

I have the GO version because of the cost factor -- it's so much cheaper than the Studio. Would love to have the Studio though but I know the dies are not interchangeable....[/quote]

I didn't know that. Thank you! I figured they wouldn't be.

I don't have it either, still want one.

I still want one too!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast