Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does Joanns have the same Fabric in the store that is online?

Does Joanns have the same Fabric in the store that is online?

I am in a hurry to finish a quilt and found some fabric for the backing at Joanns.com, has it been your experience that the fabrics that are online are also in the stores? I didn't see any place to check a store. I know I can call, but that is a hit & miss action at our stores here...they are way under staffed. Just thought I would check here before I start the hunt.

I was looking for toweling at my Joanne's and I went down there and they said that it is online and not "in store". Also, I had gone to Joanne in another city and they had a better selection of fabric than the one in El Paso.

I know the super joanns have more choices but I don't have time to get there either....might have to just take what I can find at my closer one. Thanks.

I have been able to buy coordinates online that are not available in the store. Same fabric line, they just don't carry all of the prints in the store.

The fabric selection that is in the physical stores can vary from what is online. I frequently purchase online because I know that it is in stock. Also the JoAnn store closest to me is 16 miles away, so it's not always convenient to stop by.
    Carol's Quilt Farm
    Beautiful quilting for your beautiful quilts!

YES! I found the same fabric in JoAnn's in Corpus that I was going to order on line for them. WE don't have a joAnn's close to us, but we went on vacation last month and went over to Corpus and I found it there.....so they must carry some of it in the stores. The price was the same as well.
    Those who are piecemakers will sew seeds.

Hugs,
    Drue