Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Does a pattern for this exist?

I have the fat cat's pattern for the featherweight machine, and am wondering if there is an applique or other pattern for a Singer 99 machine. Does any one know where to find one? Thanks.

I don't know of any other specific patterns for machines. There are a couple generic ones. Debbie Mumm has one in a book. Someone has it as their avatar.

Blog Entries
    I don't know of one, but you could take a photo, enlarge it to the size you want, get some tracing paper and draw your own pretty easily. Or you could trace it first then enlarge.

Thanks, that might be just what I need to do. I have a Fw and just got the Singer 99, which I just love. I want to make a little wall hanging of the two of them. We just came up to our daughter's home in IL to help watch the grandkids.
    I always bring things to do, and can trace it while we are up here, as I have a picture of it with me. My oldest 2 grandchildren just love to trace things, so I have the things with me to do that with them. They can even help. They are just turned 7 and almost 5, and just love doing creative things with me. They have been doing 'embroidery,' or the start of it, in printing their names on a piece of cloth and then using a needle and doubled over embroidery floss (that way the needle doesn't come undone) doing their names with thread. The younger one, a girl has done her name, which was turned into a little pillow, and her twin sisters names, yet to be turned into little pillows.