Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Eleanor Burns Underground Railroad Sampler Corrections

I was at the Quilt in a Day site yesterday (making my list of sale books to look for this weekend!) and found a correction PDF for the Underground Railroad Sampler. It looks like it is yardage corrections for 4 different pages. I know quite a few people are working on URR quilts, so I wanted to make sure everyone knew in case they have the book. Here is the link to the page:

http://tinyurl.com/4bxzh6

Thanks so much. I have that book and plan to SOMEDAY make URR quilt for my son-in-law. Good to have the corrections

HMK
    I have the book and just finished the UGRR Sampler (waiting to get the courage to hand quilt it). I compared the notes on corrections with what's in the book and I can't figure out where there are any corrections. I wonder if the sheets are just so you can print them out and attach your sample pieces of fabric to them - that would make life easier, for sure.

On the 12" block , Blue #1 a correction has been added, it was left off of page 19 in the book. That is the only difference I found.