Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Elecric Quilt 7

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggi
    Have you all noticed Clotique has the electric quilt 7 on sale. I'm thinking me for Christmas. Have any of you used it - enough to warrant the purchase? It looks amazing in the video but it also looks busy. I'm just not sure. Help please

Peggi
    Sorry to clarify, what's clotique's website address. I get nothing when I google it.

It might be fun to start a string just on EQ(5,6 or 7). I'd be willing to participate. Its a great program, once you get the hang of it.

I think it's Clotilde.com

I upgraded from EQ6 and bought Angie Padilla's EQ book on applique, but haven't gotten too far yet. I am sure that I need to do like someone else who posted that they set aside several hours a week. I started, but didn't get too far. I am sure that we just have to dive in there and stick with it until we really know how to use it. If someone wanted to start a weekly challenge or something I would be interested. Maybe we could challenge ourselves to learn one thing a week.

Blog Entries
    I bought it on sale from Nancy's Notions at the end of the summer when it was coming out. It is really awesome...the folks who have EQ 6 say there are improvements to EQ7 that make it easier to use. I'm just now learning to scan my stash fabrics and use them in my designs to really SEE what it will look like! Great Christmas present for yourself or family/friends!

Blog Entries
    I have it too but have not had a chance to play, I would love to join in if anyone starts a tut or thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Peggi
    Have you all noticed Clotique has the electric quilt 7 on sale. I'm thinking me for Christmas. Have any of you used it - enough to warrant the purchase? It looks amazing in the video but it also looks busy. I'm just not sure. Help please

Peggi
    I bought myself one this year and absolutely love it. I have designed and made 3 quilts from it already. I love the part where you can downloade your own stash into the library and use it to see what your quilt will look like. If you find it somewhere on sale I would get it I paid $179 for mine.

I bought it a couple of months ago and am learning to use it. I designed a quilt for my granddaugher to make for Christmas. I like that it will show you how your quilt will look and also how much fabric you will need to make your quilt with. I am still learning on it and like it very much.

Quilt University has an EQ classes.

info-eq@lyris.planetpatchwork.com

If you are interested, there is a newsletter that comes out regularly with TONS of information and goodies. You might want to check it out.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast