Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: EMbrassed to ask

I have two or three fabrics with fish - black, light blue and royal blue backgrounds. I also have fabric, black background, with chili peppers - not sure if that's of any use to you. Send me your address and let me know what will work for you. You're trying not to duplicate a block, right?

I'm glad to share. Please PM me your mailing address. Make sure you restate the size again.

I've got a few fabrics that I could send. Send me your PM and I'll mail them out.

Renee, PM me your address. I am working on I spy for boys right now but some of the squares would work for girls too.

OMG! I'd jump on this bandwagon, but not knowing exactly what letters you are looking for, I can't really help. I don't have much in the way of childrens prints, but I'd be glad to help you out. Just let me know.

Another thing that I discovered (after I'd already collected my novelty prints) :( is that individuals have done swaps of squares on this site for I Spy squares. Usually when you buy 1/4 yards you will have enough to do a few squares from each & then have left overs. Swapping helps so that you don't have to buy as many & get a good variety. Then you're only out the postage.

blu

hi renee could you use bugs i have a lot of bug prints to do a jar quilt some of these are very pretty pm me your address im glad to share!

deleted address

Hey Renee; if you will e-mail me your address I have plenty I would love to share with you free of charge!

mcclainr@saccounty.net

Thanks!
    Renae in CA :D

I can probably help too - I've got a bunch of novelty fabric. :) PM me with your address and remind me of the sizes, and if you have any special request (ie must start with letter P), just let me know.

Margaret

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast