Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: EMbrassed to ask

Ijust saw on another message board someone asking for help due to low funds for a 4 year old child that had cancer, also wanted fabric for "I spy"
    isn't that unusual

Renee, PM your address to me too. I always have lots of fabric!! And I have a bunch of kids stuff that you could use.

Hey there, I have some scraps left from an "I spy quilt"....how big of a piece does each one have to be. PM me your address and I will pass along the pieces that are big enough. Good luck with your quilts...we want to see pictures when your finished!!!!

Hi Renee,
    If you are still looking for I spy fabrics. I have a few you might like. I have the following: beige background with brown/beige teddies, black background with Mary Engelbreit teapots, and a light blue background with bunnies wearing hats. If you're interested, send me your address and I'll get them in the mail. Do you need a fat 1/4 or a regular 1/4 or just one 4 inch square of each?

Juli

I just finished I spy quilts with my granddaughters and have lots of fabrics left over. PM me and I will send you out some. There were some very sweet quilters that helped me when I needed more squares so I will pass it on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2