Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Embrodiary Information question >

Embrodiary Information question

Embrodiary Information question

Old 06-02-2012, 11:22 AM

Red face Embrodiary Information question

Hello everyone I hope everyone is having an enjoyable "sew" hot summer. Recently I was viewing a thing I thought it was a tutorial but since I have "fog brain" or Oldtimers as my children say I forgot to write down the site and/or where I saw it. My problem is I went on that site from here and they had some free down loads of embriodiary for the machine, of which I downloaded, and then I was told it had accepted my request and that they would email my downloads as soon as possible. Usually when I order from Embriodaiary Library it only takes a few minutes, I figured this one didn't work that way and it would be in my email in a few days almost a week gone by and I still don't have the downloads. I remember the message had a cute kitty on it if I can find what site this is then I can contact them to see what's up. Or maybe someone who has ordered from them can tell me how long it takes to get here. I remember the screen was black and orange and it had MIX on it somewhere. HELP ME PLEASE. i AM SUCH A DUNCE.
Old 06-02-2012, 11:30 AM

Don't know what site you were on but you should have received your download quickly.
If you still have the site, go back and request what has happened. Something went wrong.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:05 PM

Default embroidery information

Can you look thru your history of sites visited on your computer and find the site? Have you looked on your documents page to see if the designs are in the downloads folder? If you remember anything about the designs you ordered, can you do a "search" of your hard drive? Let me contact a very knowledgeable friend who might recognize the site you describe. OH hey! Could the mail be in your 'SPAM' folder?

Last edited by mermaid; 06-02-2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: new info
Old 06-02-2012, 03:57 PM

Look in your junk folder, maybe it went in there?
Old 06-03-2012, 04:31 AM

Try hitting Ctrl + H on you keyboard to get the history of sites visited. I've been to alot of sites lately getting free designs and most of them either have you download them then or store them and you can download them when ready. Most don't email you. That's only been my experience. I think the only other one that has emailed me is embroiderycafe. I hope you find out.
Old 06-03-2012, 07:47 AM

Thanks everyone for giving me good advice. I had forgotten about my history so I will check there next. Have a great day.