Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Embroidery Machines

My husband asked me what I wanted for my 10th wedding anniversary and I have been thinking about an embroidery machine. I don't want to do anything professionally. Just home embroidery, gifts, enhancing quilts. etc. Tell me in your opinion whats a great one to have. Thanks so much, Have a blessed day.

JJC
    Quote Originally Posted by PamB8s
    My husband asked me what I wanted for my 10th wedding anniversary and I have been thinking about an embroidery machine. I don't want to do anything professionally. Just home embroidery, gifts, enhancing quilts. etc. Tell me in your opinion whats a great one to have. Thanks so much, Have a blessed day.
    How about the Bernina 830. Oh how I would love to have one of those machines.

[quote=JJC]

I don't think my husband tractor cost that much LOL.

Blog Entries
    Any brother machine. One of the best is the 4500D if you could find a good uased one. A lot of people have traded it on the Quatro, so you just might be able to find one.

I have a Brother Duetta 4500D and I love it. Picked it up a few months back brand new but at a good sale price. It was actually my DH that talked me into it. I love it so far, actually just spent the last 10 hours working on it doing embroidery and character stitches on quilt for GD. It's a great machine and have a lot of fun with it!

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda M
    I have a Brother Duetta 4500D and I love it. Picked it up a few months back brand new but at a good sale price. It was actually my DH that talked me into it. I love it so far, actually just spent the last 10 hours working on it doing embroidery and character stitches on quilt for GD. It's a great machine and have a lot of fun with it!

I think I just need to get my husband into the store, If he seen how wonderful they are. he would be picking the upgrade.

JJC
    [quote=PamB8s]
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC

I don't think my husband tractor cost that much LOL.

Probably not, they're one pricey machine.

Blog Entries
    Me too. That is my dream machine.
    Quote Originally Posted by JJC

i lve playing with my machine

I have the brother 770 love it and it isn't as pricey as the others *LOL* .......

Page 1 of 14 1 2 11 ... LastLast