Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Excited over new pattern stash

I have had such fun ordering some new quilting patterns with varying techniques! I watched America Sews and saw something new to me for quilting. I am sure you seasoned quilters will already have used this method of On Point Fusible Grid. I ordered the 'Points of Interest' pattern from Crooked Nickel Designs which is a bed runner quilt. I thought the method looked interesting and fun.
    Then I found 3 other patterns from Happy Hollow 2 use the on point fusible grid method; Bumbling Broom Zelda,Topsy Turvy Scarecrows and Tumbling Skating Snowmen all are table runners.
    Then I found Tutti Frutti by Bunny Hill Designs and Patchwork Valentine Table Runner, Designed by Jennifer Bosworth of Shabby Fabrics.
    I am just finishing a Valentine runner for my Dining Table which is a simple pieced runner with machine embroidery in the center.
    I am so looking forward to working with these new patterns! Nothing like infusing something new into sewing for a little extra fun!
    I am not associated with any of these websites at all... just happy about my new patterns. :-D

Cyn
    Blog Entries
    i'd love to see pics of what you are doing. It inspires me to get something else done :)

Pics please when you're done. They sound really interesting.

Blog Entries
    Sounds like a LOT of fun patterns/techniques in your future :D:D:D