View Single Post
Old 02-01-2011, 10:02 PM
Divokittysmom

I have had such fun ordering some new quilting patterns with varying techniques! I watched America Sews and saw something new to me for quilting. I am sure you seasoned quilters will already have used this method of On Point Fusible Grid. I ordered the 'Points of Interest' pattern from Crooked Nickel Designs which is a bed runner quilt. I thought the method looked interesting and fun.
Then I found 3 other patterns from Happy Hollow 2 use the on point fusible grid method; Bumbling Broom Zelda,Topsy Turvy Scarecrows and Tumbling Skating Snowmen all are table runners.
Then I found Tutti Frutti by Bunny Hill Designs and Patchwork Valentine Table Runner, Designed by Jennifer Bosworth of Shabby Fabrics.
I am just finishing a Valentine runner for my Dining Table which is a simple pieced runner with machine embroidery in the center.
I am so looking forward to working with these new patterns! Nothing like infusing something new into sewing for a little extra fun!
I am not associated with any of these websites at all... just happy about my new patterns. :-D