Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Fab Shop Hop 9 P atch blocks >

Fab Shop Hop 9 P atch blocks

Fab Shop Hop 9 P atch blocks

Old 09-02-2010, 04:01 PM

I need help! Does anyone know where "Silent Star", "London Roads", and Wyoming Valley" are in the Shop Hop. I have 12 right now and those are the only ones I cannot find.

Any help sure would be appreciated. Edie
Old 09-02-2010, 04:16 PM
np3
Power Poster

I think they move them around don't they?
Old 09-02-2010, 05:04 PM

Make sure you check sections of the websites that are not sale related, like join our mailing list, contact us, learn about us, etc.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:04 PM

Make sure you check sections of the websites that are not sale related, like join our mailing list, contact us, learn about us, etc.
Old 09-02-2010, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by MZStitch
Oh yah, I did all that. The one thing that is bothering me is if they will put the block into one of the shops that I hopped and got the bunny. That, I guess was my main question. So, I will probably have to go through all of them all over again, eh? OK! Edie
Old 09-03-2010, 03:00 AM

I haven't done it yet, I would hope they didn't do that! That's kind of unfair! Let us know if that is the case!
Old 09-03-2010, 06:58 AM
np3
Power Poster

Originally Posted by MZStitch
I haven't done it yet, I would hope they didn't do that! That's kind of unfair! Let us know if that is the case!
Yes, they do that, it is part of the fun. It is written right in the description of the shop hop. The list of shops will show different colors of balloons each week and these indicate shop-hop special sales. You click back into them to see what they are offering.
Old 09-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Power Poster

it does you no good to ask other's where blocks are hidden in the fabshophop; the blocks move around, so just because you found it at one shop does not mean i'm going to find it there. you have all month to find them and they do suggest you find some bunnies each day the whole month, thats why they have drawings all month long...and double drawings on saturdays. you really limit your chances of winning anything when you dive in and do it all in one day or the first week. i've been doing the shophops for 10 years now and although i have not yet won one of the BIG prizes i pretty much always win at least a couple gift certificates. i look at how many shops are in this one, divide that number by the number of days in the month and see how many i need to find each day; if i miss a day i make it up over a couple days as time permits...so i find at least 6 bunnies each day; and make up shortcomings on saturdays when there are double drawings. it is great to win a fabric collection or gift certificate that you have never checked out before! i guess i should stop telling people this, the more of you who do it all in one day or the first few day's of the month just make it easier for the rest of us to win :)
Old 09-05-2010, 07:10 AM

Edie, Did you get all of your blocks?
Old 09-05-2010, 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by CoyoteQuilts
Edie, Did you get all of your blocks?
Yes, and thank you all very much. Now I just wait for the instructions and plan for making the sampler this Spring!

Thanks again. Edie