Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fabric Depot Follow Up

Please ... this is to follow up on Fabric Depot customer service .... not to comment on member's ethics. I think Fabric Depot deserves their day in the spotlight.

I wanted to let everyone know that I just phoned customer service in regard to a MAJOR color confusion on 5 of 8 pieces in a recent order. Customer service rep Cherie at first asked me to return the fabrics so she could see them, because she thought that perhaps I just received the wrong fabric. After further conversation, she is sending me THREE yards of fabric for FREE. There was only 4-1/2 yards that was mystery fabric, and I wound up using 2 cuts of the original order.

I would call that EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE. They will indeed have my loyalty and $$ in the future .. especially since their prices are soooo very appealing.

Good to hear it all worked out!

Fabric Depot customer service is terrific. I've worked with a few of the folks there and they are always friendly and willing to help. They also send free swatches!

In speaking with a gal there just a few weeks ago, I learned that Fabric Depot is a small business and not at all what I pictured from their name. When you call and ask a question about a fabric, they put the phone down, run over to the bolt you are inquiring about and run back to the phone in less than a minute. :)

Fabric Depot is a major fabric store in the S.E. Portland, Oregon area. I have shopped there in person and online. Customer service does mean a lot! I personally have not been to a larger fabric store (yet).