Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fabric order

Fabric order

Today I ordered some fabrics from fabrics.com following suggestions of other quilters on this board. Of course, I made a boo-boo and mistyped my zip code. I realized the mistake when I received order confirmation. So I called the customer service and they were awesome! First of all the automated system told me how many customers were ahead of me and how long I had to wait. What a great feature. Changing my zip code was a breeze and the lady on the phone was pure delight. I bought great fabric and got to use their cupon. What more can a quilter ask - great fabric, good prices and excellent customer service. Thank you all who recommended this site.
    I've got a smile on my face, I've got four walls around me
    The sun in the sky, the water surrounds me
    I'll win now but sometimes I'll lose
    I've been battered, but I'll never bruise

Blog Entries
    Thanks,i,need to go look now,

Blog Entries
    I LOVE fabric.com. They have excellent fabric.
    My avatar is my first grandbaby!! Brantley 10-2-12
    **QB Monthly Bee Block Swap Theme (5-27-14)*
    **NEW** Trees, Think Fantasy, Think Enchanted, Think fairys and woodland animals. Think brighter fabrics. (Nothing pale or muted.) **TREES** Any kind of block, pieced, embroidery, or applique, your choice.

I buy a lot from them and always had good luck. Glad to hear you caught your error on zip code so you didn't get disappointed waiting for your order. Enjoy your fabric. Sue

Good thing you got it changed. I had an order in which the company got the zip wrong and I never got it even though everything else was correct. It was returned to the company. It seems the zip rules!

Thanks for the feedback on this site. I will keep it in mind next time I am shopping for something specific that I can't get at my LQS.
    ...cuz I said sew! www.sallysaw.blogspot.com

I have bought fabric from them twice now and am very impressed. They had the fabric I had searched for and it got to me quickly. I will order from them again.

Blog Entries
    They are my first go-to for online sites. I've had some trouble with my orders in the past but they have very good customer service.
    Joyce

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by joyce888 View Post
    They are my first go-to for online sites. I've had some trouble with my orders in the past but they have very good customer service.
    They're my first choice too and I've never had any trouble.
    http://www.fabric.com
    The best price for Kona solids - and believe me I researched it, since I use a lot of them
    + free shipping on orders $35 and up.

I used the because thy had all the fabrics I needed that I would have to order from three different sites otherwise. I am making a boy scout quilt to be auctioned for my son'a troupe so I needed specific boy scout and patriotic fabrics. They had it all. I also bought panels for making place mats that are out of this world. Great site!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast