Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Which fabrics are your favorites? I need help.

Pretty much anything in black or red (unless its a floral print...I don't like most floral prints). I also like Halloween-ish fabrics that have skulls, spiderwebs, etc. So basically any prints or colors you'd find in your typical Hot Topic store.

Now if only they made a line of video game inspired prints...

Thanks! :D

I have to agree with Amm Marie I like batkits without a pattern just muted colors. Also I am having a hard time finding coca cola fabric. I have a very large coke collection and I have been wanting to make a coke quilt but have not had any luck finding coke fabric. I think that someone else said order what you like and we will probably all like it too. I know that when I buy someone a gift I usually tend to buy what I would like and they seem to like it also.

Quote Originally Posted by k_jupiter
    ALL things Robert Kaufmann.

But then I am a little weird.

b,
    yt
    :shock: You?? We never would have thunk it!! :lol:

I too like a wide range of fabrics, but I know what I definitely do not like. I don't like "mod" fabrics, which means I really dislike Kaffe Fassett's lines. (I think he's just weird) :?

I also don't really like the 30's prints that are so popular.

I like stronger value colors. Robin Pandolph's designs are pretty, but her colors are so washed out, or dirty looking. I think the term would be colonial colors.

I DO like nature themes, especially fall leaves and sea shells. And yes, Moda and Robert Kaufmann are always right on the money for me too! :D

To each his own though!

I am with you, batic's, solids and oh boy what a joy to work with. I started collecting them about 5 yrs ago, didn't use them for many yrs, would just take them out and have a free feel, ooo the joy.... Ok I give...

Rita

I like bright and pastel colors. I also like small paterns, swirls and small designs Oh heck I like everything too.

It a shame you don't have small pic of the material you can oder. You could post and we can check off what we like Thenn order the most popular ones

Batiks in the muted colors, retro prints, and Moda seem to be what I always end up buying for projects.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2