Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farmer's Wife rotary instructions block #2?

I have searched every way I know how to search and do not see the rotary instructions for blocks #1 and 2. I know block #2 is easy and if I thought about it hard enough I could figure it out, but if someone has already done the thinking .......? Thank you for the effort it took to provide these instructions!

These is a group here that did the Farmers wife search for it on the board

These is a group here that did the Farmers wife search for it on the board

Go to the poster named Honchey ... and look at her threads.
    She started all the threads, so that's the best place to look.

Thanks - I've done the search every way I can think of, but haven't searched through Honchey's posts. I've done about 12 of them - not doing them in order - found the rotary instructions for the others I've done.

Nope - still no blocks 1 and 2. Perhaps they were contained within a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by JanTx
    I have searched every way I know how to search and do not see the rotary instructions for blocks #1 and 2. I know block #2 is easy and if I thought about it hard enough I could figure it out, but if someone has already done the thinking .......? Thank you for the effort it took to provide these instructions!
    I started the FW blocks some time ago, and one of the gals that's doing it in a challenge, made up a pdf with ALL the templates drawn out. I printed them out (15 pages) and went to Staples and had them laminated. Hope this helps all. I can't remember the site, but they are free for any and all to use.

Jean

Farmer's Wife Templates

Thanks - I have a jump drive with the templates from my local quilt shop and the CD that came with the book, but ... the rotary instructions are the way I was doing the other ones. They're are there all the way to 111, but ... can't find #'s 1 and 2.

Thanks for everyone's interest!

Thanks - I have a jump drive with the templates from my local quilt shop and the CD that came with the book, but ... the rotary instructions are the way I was doing the other ones. They're are there all the way to 111, but ... can't find #'s 1 and 2.

Did you download the templates from my attachment? All the templates are there for rotary cutting. Am I not understanding what you need?

Quote Originally Posted by Oksewnsew

Did you download the templates from my attachment? All the templates are there for rotary cutting. Am I not understanding what you need?
    I don't think she wants to use templates ... and just rotary cut her pieces.

I got a PM with exactly what I need. Thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast