Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fat Quater Shop BOM ?

Fat Quater Shop BOM ?

Has anyone done any of the "Designer Mystery BOM" from the Fat Quarter Shop ?
    Or Anyone going to do the one that begins in June ?

I have never done one, but love the fabric collection as well as the designers involved
    with this one. Are they worth it ?
    ~Dana~

I have signed up for it too! Beautiful fabrics and I am becoming a bit addicted to mystery quilts. I did the AQS modern mystery quilt and am finishing up Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street. Can't wait for this one to start!

I got the setting kit but not the backing. Did you get any of the accompanying sets?
    Karen in Texas

Quote Originally Posted by AggieNurse View Post
    I have signed up for it too! Beautiful fabrics and I am becoming a bit addicted to mystery quilts. I did the AQS modern mystery quilt and am finishing up Bonnie Hunter's Easy Street. Can't wait for this one to start!

I got the setting kit but not the backing. Did you get any of the accompanying sets?
    Karen in Texas
    I bought the BOM & the finishing set. Skipped the backing for now, I will watch for it on sale,
    or find it on etsy cheaper.

I have not done any of the mystery quilts yet. This one looked great with the fabric collection.
    I am anxious for it to start too.
    ~Dana~