Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Flynn Quilting Frame

I figured it out! The sleeve pieces came already attached and they looked like permanent pieces of the end piece. Well, a needle-nose plier and some brute strength (well, slight exaggeration :D) later, I got the piece off and now it will fit other pipes.

I read in the instructions that 6 sleeves were included but I assumed they were forgotten or something, heh. So now I'm all good to start quilting

Thanks for your help

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LucyInTheSky
    I figured it out! The sleeve pieces came already attached and they looked like permanent pieces of the end piece. Well, a needle-nose plier and some brute strength (well, slight exaggeration :D) later, I got the piece off and now it will fit other pipes.

I read in the instructions that 6 sleeves were included but I assumed they were forgotten or something, heh. So now I'm all good to start quilting

Thanks for your help
    wonderful!!

i think it helped that mine didn't come put together. i had to build the entire thing and the first quilt i ever did on it was a king size so i had to buy new rods from the start.

Nzm
    Blog Entries
    Sounds like you are having quite a challenge.. I think I will follow your attempts and successes before getting one of these "helpers"... I have to think of getting another sewing machine as the one I was going to designate to it, a Sears 100 is acting up...
    thanks for your comments.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Nzm
    Sounds like you are having quite a challenge.. I think I will follow your attempts and successes before getting one of these "helpers"... I have to think of getting another sewing machine as the one I was going to designate to it, a Sears 100 is acting up...
    thanks for your comments.
    its really not a complication thing, the OP just wasn't aware that the black end caps can be removed with ease and placed onto any rod she desires.

The machine itself seems pretty simple and easy. With the caps on there, nothing fit, but once the caps are removed - tada perfect for any size quilt. I'll post updates once I start quilting on it. I have to exercise some self control since I have to make some Alice in Wonderland card costumes by yesterday, but I keep wanting to play with my new toy

Nzm
    Blog Entries
    Will be watching for your comments..Thanks much all of you for your comments, looks like I might be going down this path..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3