Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Fons & Porter Magazine

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    I just subscribed! I can't wait to start getting the magazine!

A friend of mine got me the subscription! I love it! It just sucks that it's always late getting to me :(

Banned
    And were you able to order the back issue with the Weaver Fever pattern you were looking for, colletta? Hope so!

Banned
    I watch the show EVERY Sat morning and love it. Just can't afford a subscription :cry: But sure glad you are getting it dearheart.

Woo hoo you will love it, just wish it was printed every month and I didmīt have to wait every 2months for it. Its the best magazine I think I have seen.

I got mine Terri, I think I even beat the Postman in Guam.

Elle

LOVE IT!
    I've been buying them off and on over the years at the quilt shop and explained to my husband it's cheaper to get the subscription....my first issue should be this month!! I'm with you all----can't wait!
    With the subscription, I got a CD with the 2007 (?) issues on it....awesome. can't wait to dig into it.

community benefactor collettakay's Avatar
    I'm getting two free books with my subscription. I should probably say "booklets". I didn't check on the Weaver Fever issue yet.

Blog Entries
    My husband got me a subscription last year for a present, and I have just LOVED getting it. The tips are great, and the patterns are wonderfully easy to follow. Look for the "2 for 1" offer they have sometimes, and you and a friend can split the cost. :D

I just received a special offer for Fons and Porter mag: one year subscription (six issues) plus two free spools of Sulky blendable thread plus two free booklets for $15! You can call to order it at 1-888-985-1020 and use code 18SKSH. I just ordered it yesterday and can't wait for my first issue!