Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Forgot to take a picture!

Blog Entries
    Does anyone else do this? I got so excited about finishing the tabletopper for my DB and his new wife that I forgot to take a picture of it. I have done this twice before with projects that were made as gifts. It really irks me when I realize what I've done as I like to have pics of my work in case I want to make another like the completed project. At least they are close by,I can ask them to take a pic of it on their table and email it to me. Just wondering if anyone else does this?

Massachusetts / Vermont === Now in ==Green River Utah = Owner of GreenRiverKOA Campground
    Yes I have done that alot , but you can ask them to take one and send it to you ..that way you can see how they like it

My DH did that this year after making the granddaughters wooden jewelry boxes of his own design. He's been kicking himself ever since! Was so happy they were done & afraid they wouldn't get them in time, he just packed & shipped them immediately.

I do it ALL the time. That is why I don't have pictures of most of my quilts.

Blog Entries
    I did that with one of the baby quilts I made this year. Wrapped it up for the baby shower & then remembered to take a picture! Luckily it was for my step-niece, so a week or so after the shower I picked it up, took my pictures & returned the quilt to her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by craftyone27
    Does anyone else do this? I got so excited about finishing the tabletopper for my DB and his new wife that I forgot to take a picture of it. I have done this twice before with projects that were made as gifts. It really irks me when I realize what I've done as I like to have pics of my work in case I want to make another like the completed project. At least they are close by,I can ask them to take a pic of it on their table and email it to me. Just wondering if anyone else does this?
    Yes, I've done that. This past summer I made table runner for Mich relatives that I visited and forgot to take pics of them. I almost forgot to take a pic of my daughter's table runner for Christmas. The day before I had to take it out of the gift bag and take a pic of it. I made a twister and wanted a before and after of it.

I forget to take pictures, forget to put labels on, forget why I was making that one, etc. Age I guess.

I've done that many times. Sometimes I can get a picture from the recipient but not always.

Blog Entries
    I have very few pictures too, I either forget or my camera throws a fit and won't work :roll: :D:D:D

I had all my pictures of finished projects on camera well the grand-girls were decorating the tree and after they left my camera was funny and all pictures came up at once so I pushed a button and dear oh dear all picutres gone. I had a clean card. Maybe the people I gave them to will take a picture for me. DUH

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast