Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fusable Bobo

Yes I could use the reverse side of the fabric but the "glue" would be on the front of the tree and therefore would stick to everything . That is why I was hoping . there was a way to get rid of the "glue". If there is no way I think I have enough fabric to cut another one.

I would start over...

Quote Originally Posted by Gennynut
    Yes I could use the reverse side of the fabric but the "glue" would be on the front of the tree and therefore would stick to everything . That is why I was hoping . there was a way to get rid of the "glue". If there is no way I think I have enough fabric to cut another one.
    I think she was suggesting use it as it is if possible and just have the tree in a "mirrored" position if the back of the fabric would work ...even it if was a different shade.

If you don't have enough to cut out a "whole" tree, could you cut it out in small sections?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moonwork42029
    I think she was suggesting use it as it is if possible and just have the tree in a "mirrored" position if the back of the fabric would work ...even it if was a different shade.

If you don't have enough to cut out a "whole" tree, could you cut it out in small sections?
    Thanks, moonwork42029, that is what I was suggesting.

Blog Entries
    I'm lost... did you iron it onto the "right" side of the fabric on on the back?

PS - I'm in the Hat too!

Quote Originally Posted by Dena789
    I'm lost... did you iron it onto the "right" side of the fabric on on the back?

PS - I'm in the Hat too!
    Hi its great to know that there is another ,member in the Hat!
    Yes I ironed the fusible web to the right side instead of the wrong side! So I could use it facing the right way up. But the right way up is "shinny and a little tacky". Guess I'll just have to do another one.

Blog Entries
    Hi its great to know that there is another ,member in the Hat!
    Yes I ironed the fusible web to the right side instead of the wrong side! So I could use it facing the right way up. But the right way up is "shinny and a little tacky". Guess I'll just have to do another one.
    Well, you could use it upside-down... that is with the back-side showing as your applique if the back of the fabric will work.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2