Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Garden Party Block of the Month

Blog Entries

Garden Party Block of the Month

Good Morning Everyone. Have you ever saved files or thought you did, only to have your computer swallow and the not be able to find them again? Is anyone doing the Garden Party BOM by Quilting Tizzy? I am looking for some info on a couple of blocks and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Quilterella
    Quilting is my PASSION not my pass time.
    If Your DREAMS don"t Scare You...Then They Are NOT Big Enough!!!Dare to DREAM!

www.quilterella.ca

I downloaded the 2 january blocks , I believe it is put out monthly, go and download again, I try to put each bom in a different folder and list them in a book so each mo., wk, etc, i know what websight I go to to get what pattern and where it is on my computer.
    Deb T

Quote Originally Posted by quilterella View Post
    Good Morning Everyone. Have you ever saved files or thought you did, only to have your computer swallow and the not be able to find them again? Is anyone doing the Garden Party BOM by Quilting Tizzy? I am looking for some info on a couple of blocks and any help would be appreciated.

Thank you
    Quilterella
    Yes, I have -- what can I help you with ?
    DottyD