Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Great deal on an Accuquilt Go

I've been reading the posts about Accuquilt Go machines and really wanted one. Well, the gods were in my corner apparently. I went shopping at JoAnn's tonight and they had the AccuquiltGo marked down from $349 to $199. Plus, I got another 10% off for having a JoAnn's VIP card. Plus, I got a card for 30% off my total purchase for next week. So, I'm going to use it to buy some of the dies! Can't wait to get started with it!

Thats a great deal!! I know you can go on amazon.com and find them for around that price too....I am hoping I get one for Christmas! :)

Blog Entries
    What is a Joann's VIP card?

You can get them if you can show you belong to a quilt guild or other organization. I'm an AQS member, so I just showed them my membership card. They also have a teacher's discount card.

Okay, so I know others have posted about this, but I can't find the right posts now. What other companies dies will fit an Accuquilt Go?