Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: great website for FMQ tutorials

After spending half the evening watching her tutorials and getting excited, I emailed her link to all of my quilting buddies and now they are excited too.

SID?

k3n
    Blog Entries
    SID = Stitch in the Ditch :D

I just watched a few and signed up too. :D

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyoz
    Yes I have seen it. I am on her e-mail list and I get an e-mail once a week with her new FMQ tutorials. I have watched her videos on there and they are awesome. She certainly takes the intimidation out of FMQ.

Because of her, I purchased the Machinger gloves and they do make a huge difference. SID is so much easier. My hands and shoulders don't ache as much. I also got the cheater needles.
    What are cheater needles?

Leah was a contributing member of this board at one time. I haven't seen her on here in a while but she's amazing

Quote Originally Posted by Olivia's Gramy
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyoz
    Yes I have seen it. I am on her e-mail list and I get an e-mail once a week with her new FMQ tutorials. I have watched her videos on there and they are awesome. She certainly takes the intimidation out of FMQ.

Because of her, I purchased the Machinger gloves and they do make a huge difference. SID is so much easier. My hands and shoulders don't ache as much. I also got the cheater needles.
    What are cheater needles?
    Cheater needles have a notch in the end that you just pop the thread in instead of having to thread the eye of the needle.
    http://freemotionquilting.blogspot.c...g-threads.html

This is a link to her website on how to hide your threads and she talks about cheater needles.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2