Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Guitar Wallhanging pattern

I've been trying to find a guitar wallhanging pattern. The area the hanging is for is a narrow wall so i am limited as to size. Was hope I could find a pattern that did not need a great deal of resizing as it need to be completed soon. Thanks in advance to all suggestions.

Maybe you can find a pic and then draw out the features you like. You could paper piece it then you don't have to worry about 1/4" seams. Then let your thread do the walking to embellish it. I have done this a few times.

Blog Entries
    Or Google coloring pages and get a picture you like, if that is too small go to a copy shop (like kinkos) and get it blown up. You could then do it as applique

Pam
    Quote Originally Posted by sharon b
    Or Google coloring pages and get a picture you like, if that is too small go to a copy shop (like kinkos) and get it blown up. You could then do it as applique
    I posted a pic yesterday of a guitar wall hanging that I did just as described. The topic heading is " An original quilt". I just traced the outlines that I wanted from a photo, had them enlarged and put it together.