Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
The Hallmark Quilt >

The Hallmark Quilt

The Hallmark Quilt

Old 12-21-2013, 06:56 AM

Default The Hallmark Quilt

I need to apologize to all the quilters on the board the Hallmark Channel movie "Let It Snow" and trying to find a quilt pattern that was on the movie. Well WTXRed wrote on the subject and said a friend thought it was a Quilt in the book "Christmas Possiblities" I didn't think so but, she was right. I really got a good look last night, that is the quilt . I am so sorry for thinking I had seen large green Christmas trees appliqued down the center on a wide white strip. It is a beautiful quilt and I must not paid enough attention. The way the quilt was laying when I noticed she was wrapped in it and when she moved I thought I saw a wide white strip going down center with; as I said applique trees but it was the Holly leaf. I had the whole quilting board watching for this movie and the quilt. So sorry but tks, for all the help. I watch the movie from the very start and only few mins. later it showed a good part of the quilt when she was in the room at a desk. The other quilt behind the bed is very pretty to, don't know that pattern, being a new to quilting there are a lot of quilt pattern today I do not know the name of. Have a MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone
Old 12-21-2013, 07:33 AM

Ah, heck; don't worry about it! Sometimes I have to rewind a show because I forget what happened before the commercial break!!! Glad you found what you were looking for!!
Old 12-21-2013, 08:23 AM
Power Poster

this is a link to the original thread http://www.quiltingboard.com/main-f1...l-t236840.html
Old 12-21-2013, 10:05 AM

Don't apologize! That's what I love about quilters! We all try to help. My quilting friends each put up with each others spaciness. It's what makes us friends, we are all human. Though, I still wish Uverse had the Hallmark Channel.