Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Harbor Freight Amherst, NH

There is a Harbor Freight store on 101A Amherst. NH north of the Walmart store. It is located in a strip mall on the same side of 101A as Walmart. Nice to know when I want to buy more blades for my rotary cutter.

Blog Entries
    I have been there but they were out of the blades. I guess everyone around here knows to go there. Just our luck.

I wasn't sure if the location had been posted before. We went on a road trip today and saw it. Have been going to the one in No. Attleboro, MA when we visit our son. This store is a lot closer.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrie
    Have been going to the one in No. Attleboro, MA when we visit our son. This store is a lot closer.
    And none of that pesky sales tax to pay either! :lol:

even if they are out of blades, the carpet cutter is 3.99 and it comes with 3 blades. Still a good deal

Blog Entries
    Thanks!!! I did not know that. I drive by there all the time but have not been in the store. I will have to go. Also ...the Lowell quilt musuem has a coupon for keepstake quilting when you purchase something at the store. I bought fabric for 6.00 a yard. and got the coupon. Its 10.00 off at keepstake quilting store. They have a wonderful civil war quilt display.

I went in today to Harbour Freight! My favorite tool store! I bought the carpet cutter with 3 blades for $3.99, used a 20% coupon. Got a free pair of multi scissors. Got mini screwdrivers for $2.99 and a mini suction cup! Got another raincheck because no one has ever called me on the first one which I mentioned. Got a hug from the employee, said I looked sad because their was no blades in stock! Everyone their is so helpful! Yep, my favorite tool store!

Blog Entries
    I bought 10 packs at the HF on Hull street in Richmond VA yesterday - I left 10 packs at the store also.