Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Harley Dadison Material

I am wondering if anyone out there knows where I can find Harley Davidson material, tried Jo-Ann's none at the store I go to. I would like to find it before Christmas. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    It is almost impossible to find. Many use bedsheets as they are easy to find.
    There are some fabrics with Harley like bikes on them, if you google Motorcycles :D:D:D

Blog Entries
    I am not sure if they still have it but someone was selling 2 yards...

http://www.ioffer.com/i/43075226

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only place I've seen it is Wal-Mart but like it was stated it is sheets. If you don't mind using sheets.

Blog Entries
    I just got off ebay and there was lots there..but pricey...

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure Bear Paw Quilting has it.
    Just checked...it is www.bearpawquilting.com and then click motorcycles on their home page. They have a large variety. I have ordered other fabric from them and found their service very good and the fabric was beautiful.

Blog Entries
    I've never seen "Harley" fabric, but there are some brands that have nice motorcycle themed fabric. Robert Kaufman, Alexander Henry and Spectrix have some. I'm sure there are other brands, but those are the ones I used. I think the name of the Kaufman one I used was called Easy Riders. I forget about the others.

I am a motorcycle enthusist (aka biker chick lol) The only way to get the actual harley logo is to harvest it from other places such as sheets and curtians.Now there is lots of "biker" type fabrics out there if you search ,it just wont have the typical what they call bar and shield logo.

I have ridden a harley since 2000 and have traveled as far as south Dakota on mine, I have spoken to many harley people and even emailed the company , unless something has changed recently they have not released the copyright to any fabric manufactures,of course this was a year or so ago that I checked.
    Go with some of the motorcycle themed fabrics, die hard harley people are getting away from displaying the harley logo for many reasons .

Senior Member Quilter Day-by-Day's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by raedar63
    I am a motorcycle enthusist (aka biker chick lol) The only way to get the actual harley logo is to harvest it from other places such as sheets and curtians.Now there is lots of "biker" type fabrics out there if you search ,it just wont have the typical what they call bar and shield logo.

I have ridden a harley since 2000 and have traveled as far as south Dakota on mine, I have spoken to many harley people and even emailed the company , unless something has changed recently they have not released the copyright to any fabric manufactures,of course this was a year or so ago that I checked.
    Go with some of the motorcycle themed fabrics, die hard harley people are getting away from displaying the harley logo for many reasons .
    Hey I ride too,started learning last summer but just on a Honda 250 didnt get to ride this year because of medical issues but hopefully this next summer.

I have a 2001 fat boy and a 1994 honda shadow I like my little honda shadow for just scootin round town.