Go Back  Quiltingboard Forums > Main
Has anyone been >

Has anyone been

Has anyone been

Old 03-12-2013, 07:27 AM

Default Has anyone been

To the Thayer Fabric and Rug store in Thayer MO lately? We are going down that way next week. wanted to go there on Monday the 25th but found they are closed on Mondays. We will never get that way again so DH says we can spend the night so I can go on Tuesday. Is it worth staying over an extra night? Thanks. mayme
Old 03-13-2013, 08:29 AM

Yes, I have been there. And yes, i think it is worth the stay to go shopping there on Tuesday. It is a small store but they have a good selection of Henry Glass fabrics for $3.99 a yard. Some Nathan for $4.99 a yard. Along with some VIP and other brands. I make a trip to Thayer once a year and have never been disappointed and I drive from northern Illinois.
Old 06-08-2013, 03:54 PM

Default Thayer Fabric Shop

Originally Posted by Grammie T View Post
Yes, I have been there. And yes, i think it is worth the stay to go shopping there on Tuesday. It is a small store but they have a good selection of Henry Glass fabrics for $3.99 a yard. Some Nathan for $4.99 a yard. Along with some VIP and other brands. I make a trip to Thayer once a year and have never been disappointed and I drive from northern Illinois.
I went there for the first time today; I live about 55 miles away. Wonderful! And they are moving to a newly-built building when it is finished which will give them 2 1/2 times more space.