Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Has anyone ordered

from Fabric Shack or Fabric Depot? Would you share your experience with these 2?

Thanks, Pat

Blog Entries
    If you do a search on Fabric Depot you'll see many wonderful reviews. Sales galore, all the big name fabrics. A great store! Don't know the other.

i haven't had much luck with either of those places, i've ordered from both of them a handful of times and my order always ends up being canceled because they don't have enough of the fabric in stock to complete the order.

i've since stopped trying to work with them because i would end up missing sales with other online shops, that also had the fabric on sale, only to end up with nothing from them.

Thanks, doesn't sound good. Any more responses?

I have ordered from both and been very pleased. The Fabric Depot has great customer service. They didn't have enough of one of the fabrics I ordered so they called me and we worked out a substitute that matched. I was just amazed. We were on the phone about twenty minutes. I have never had personal contact with the Fabric Shack but their fabric is less expensive then the Fabric Depot, some really good deals.

I ordered from the Fabric Depot during a huge sale recently. It took almost 2 weeks for the fabric to arrive, but I was otherwise happy with the purchase and material quality. The salesperson I spoke with indicated they usually get shipments made more quickly, but it can take longer during a sale.

One piece of advice... if the fabric you're ordering is similar in color, make a note on your order that you want each piece of fabric identified so you know which is which.

I've ordered from Fabric Shack...no complaints...

I've ordered from Fabric Shack and had no problems. I only order online if I've seen the fabric beforehand, need it for a project and can't get it "in person".

I've used Fabric Shack-no prolems.
    Haven't tried Fabric Depot

I've ordered from Fabric Shack, no problems.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast