Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hello, I'm Alderdweller and I'm a machine addict!

I am addicted too!!! I have 9 vintage. Not room for to many more. I think the newer machines are getting jealous...

thank you for making me realize i am addict,i have 5 machine 1 from the 50's,70, 80, 90's and new embrodery and shopping for a new industrial walking foot. they say the first step is admitting. Well I am

I am an addict too. I wanted a 66 with the 'red eye' decals and showed hubby the pictures. He went nuts buying all the sewing machines the thrift shop had in two weekends. I couldn't turn them down, they neede a home. I ended up with a total of 7 machines dating from 1917 - 1961. My house is over run by machines as I had 6 modern machines already. Yes, I am addicted.

Oh shoot! Were we supposed count the embroidery machines? I have two of those also. I loose. Maybe need help????? Where can I go????????

Blog Entries
    May the two of you have a long happy life together!

I have 2 machines, an 1990's Viking & a 2006 Pfaff. I seem to only use the Pfaff. Do all of you guys use your different machines? Do you just switch off & on? Thanks for answering.
    Sue

You know I have a very similar machine, although it might be a year or so older. I replaced it with my babylock and have not sewed with it since I bought the new one. I had it all fixed up and it is working. I was thinking what to do with it, now I am thinking, even though I do not use it, to keep it. I love my new machine, the automatic threader is the best part and a couple of other things, too. Have fun with it. Funny when I think of it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2