Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help! Can't find the picture

Some time ago, I saw a thread here by a newbie quiltmaker who posted a pic of a quilt she was working on...a set of 4 log cabin blocks that when stitched together formed a star in the center of that section of 4 blocks. I'd like to make a quilt like that but cannot remember where the post was. Anyone out there remember?

Blog Entries
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-106830-1.htm
    Here is one. scroll down for pattern diagram. Do a search at the top of the page, log cabin star~~~there were several photos and info. Hope this helps

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by erstan947
    http://www.quiltingboard.com/t-106830-1.htm
    Here is one. scroll down for pattern diagram. Do a search at the top of the page, log cabin star~~~there were several photos and info. Hope this helps
    The poster says 10 log cabins and 4 corner blocks... however it is 12 log cabins and 4 corner blocks :-)

MTS
    Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by QuiltnNan
    The poster says 10 log cabins and 4 corner blocks... however it is 12 log cabins and 4 corner blocks :-)
    Yeah, well, maybe the poster was tired when she posted that. Or doing a new kind of math. It was only a difference of two. Jeez, everyone's a critic. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

@Keepmelaffn
    If you want that for a certain size, just PM me and I can print the instructions out for you. Although it's pretty easy as there are only TWELVE Log Cabin blocks, and the four corner blocks. ;-) ;-) ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by Keepmelaffn
    Some time ago, I saw a thread here by a newbie quiltmaker who posted a pic of a quilt she was working on...a set of 4 log cabin blocks that when stitched together formed a star in the center of that section of 4 blocks. I'd like to make a quilt like that but cannot remember where the post was. Anyone out there remember?
    Here's a pic of one of mine. Very easily put together. Good luck on yours!

Log Cabin Star
    Name:  Attachment-181412.jpe
Views: 9
Size:  79.6 KB