Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3

Thread: Help!! Foundation by the yard problem!!

Izy
    Quote Originally Posted by amma
    Personally I would send this back. Sorry it wasn't printed straight and you have this hassle...

I would starch these types of foundations pretty heavily. It will help hold the pieces in shape while sewing on them. JMHO :D:D:D
    Thanks Amma, I received an email from the company today, she has checked her remaining stock and 'can't improve on the quality' which means that the whole roll must be badly printed, so I have requested to return them, hope she reimburses my postage to them too.....

Thanks for everyones advice, this highlights the problems of internet shopping

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

I used that product a while back to make a quilt and said never again. I can't remember now exactly what the problem was.

There is another product out there called Quiltsmart for doing a lone star and I am afraid to try that because of the problem I had with the printed product you are talking about.

Have any of you folks used the quiltsmart product?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by quiltin chris
    I used that product a while back to make a quilt and said never again. I can't remember now exactly what the problem was.

There is another product out there called Quiltsmart for doing a lone star and I am afraid to try that because of the problem I had with the printed product you are talking about.

Have any of you folks used the quiltsmart product?

Chris
    I used the Quiltsmart interfacing pattern for the Lone Star and I love how my quilt top turned out. It was a very easy way to make the Lone Star.

You need to send it back to them.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3