Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5

Thread: Help with ideas.

Geri- I had the same problem. Go to google and put in "quilterscache.com coarsewoven", and it'll come up that way.

Longs, SC
    the only way I can make my daughter happy is for her to pick everything out-she did like the Lover's knot pattern by Eleanor Burns and she picked out the 4 fabrics

the beach
    How about a log cabin in white, shades of grey and black? Could look really classy.
    "Accomplishment is a consequence of effort" -- Michael Crichton

Independence, MO
    Thanks, Sewcrazy12. I love the coarsewoven pattern.

Houston, TX
    Hi, everyone! Thanks for all the wonderful suggestions. I've narrowed it to a few and will tell you what she decides. Again, thanks for helping to unclutter my mind. I love this board!

Maryville, TN
    Sorry, Margie, I don't have anything new/different to suggest but I love all the suggestions! Making a list for future quilts!
    Take time to recharge your batteries. Itís hard to see where youíre going when your lights are dim. Robert H. Connelly

Small town in Northeast Oregon close to Washington and Idaho
    Blog Entries
    My daughter loves the old fashioned quilts. For her bridal shower, I made her a pillow case out of fabric that was 3" pieces presewn together. It was one of many gifts. The fabric was $18 yard. She loved the fabric and asked for a quilt for her queen bed made out of that fabric. I did it! It cost a fortune! She loved it. Didn't care that I didn't sew the pieces together...just liked that fabric. Now she likes the traditional quilts. She has my old machine and I gave her some fabric, but she's eight hours away. I need to get up there and teach her how to sew a quilt!
    "Be yourself...everyone else is taken."
    Strong people don't put others down...they build them up."
    "Remember that your instincts are more important than rules"

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 4 5