Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Help with Instructions

Banned
    Donna , it's only 1 dot . When you turn down fold , where my red is put a dot 1/4 " in from edge . I don't know how the pics turned out so blurry , they weren't when I uploaded them . Did you see the last pic , that's one I made . I haven't squared it up yet . I never made a table runner before . But if I can do this so can you .
    Attached Images Attached Images

Banned
    crap again . Camera genie put a hex on my pics . Put dot in corner 1/4 " put needle in that dot . Have you got it now ? Annie

You need to check the pixels you are uploading it at. Okay I understand one dot now. I will try. I have made at least a dozen runners. I don't know why this one has me in a pickle. But maybe if I pull the pattern back up I will get it.

Back to your camara, Is it digital?

Banned
    yes it's digital

Your setting on your camera needs to be for internet/pc or no higer then 1024 check your settings. I don't know your camera but should be under something like image mode. Hope this helps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2