Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help me with this "Mystery Kit" please?

I received this kit in a purchase I made. It was included in a bunch of fabric. The quilter who this belonged to passed away. There are no directions, pattern etc. and I can't be sure the bias tape actually goes with it, though it was in the package. So, I'm guessing some kind of stained glass window etc. I know it's like finding a needle in a haystack, but I was wondering if anyone thinks these fabrics look familiar, like they've seen the kit before or had one? Worst case, I'll just use the yardage and other small pieces as scraps. But, if it was a kit someone recognizes all the better. It may have been a kit made by a LQS in which I'll never know. But thought I'd ask. Thanks!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Looking at it, I would say that it most probably is a stained glass pattern, if the bias had come with it. The colors strike me as being spring time. I wonder if it may be Iris or Lilacs. You could even use some of your other fabrics and put a Robin in it. That would be cute.

Stained glass makes the most sense to me. The bias tape kind of suggests that. But I do not know much about it and do not recognize the kit.

Since I'm not a big fan of the stained glass method, I think the fabric will be "assimilated". Just like the Borg do. Any Star Trek fans?:>