Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help me choose between two machines please

I am going tomorrow to purchase the Sweet Sixteen Sit down AND either of the following two machines"

Elegante 2
    or
    Ellegio Plus

I want to see video's of both and can only find one on the elegante 2.

The price difference between the 2 are about 1100.00 apart and so I am reaching out to anyone to see if you have them, pro's and cons etc.

Desperately need help here LOL
    thanks
    Kimberly

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboo
    I am going tomorrow to purchase the Sweet Sixteen Sit down AND either of the following two machines"

Elegante 2
    or
    Ellegio Plus

I want to see video's of both and can only find one on the elegante 2.

The price difference between the 2 are about 1100.00 apart and so I am reaching out to anyone to see if you have them, pro's and cons etc.

Desperately need help here LOL
    thanks
    Kimberly
    I don't have either of those, so all I can do is suggest you test drive both BUT I do have the Sweet 16 Sit Down and I LOVE it.

Before mine arrived I made lots of quiltlets destined for Project Linus, and did all my learning on them so that I was confident when it came to my first 'big' quilt. It came out a treat, so I hope you enjoy yours.

Blog Entries
    My opinion only: I have the Ellegante. The Ellegante II is the upgrade. If I could, I would upgrade to this machine. If you go to Babylocks site, you can do a comparison of the two machines. I believe the Ellegante has more to offer. More designs, more hoops, 1000 spm vs 800, 16 feet incl., you can sew with the embroidery unit on, etc. etc. The Ellegante II is a perfect companion to the Sweet 16. I have been looking at the Sweet 16 for some time. Definitely would be my choice for fmq.

Blog Entries
    i have the elegant 2 and I love it. Although I do most of my machine quilting on my trusty Elna.

I have done that, but I like to hear what people who own them have to say, it's more personal IMO I do need to find out what exactly is the $1200 difference between the two machines.

Quote Originally Posted by NanaCsews2
    My opinion only: I have the Ellegante. The Ellegante II is the upgrade. If I could, I would upgrade to this machine. If you go to Babylocks site, you can do a comparison of the two machines. I believe the Ellegante has more to offer. More designs, more hoops, 1000 spm vs 800, 16 feet incl., you can sew with the embroidery unit on, etc. etc. The Ellegante II is a perfect companion to the Sweet 16. I have been looking at the Sweet 16 for some time. Definitely would be my choice for fmq.