Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62

Thread: Help me solve a "mystery!"

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3
    This quilt was posted in August and I copied the photo to my computer. I think it is a beautiful pattern because it is a "true" lattice, but no instructions were given for piecing the strips. I am sure that there is an "tricky" way to assemble the quilt, but I cannot figure it out. I have searched the internet for similar patterns without success. So I am asking if the "author" of the photo or anyone that has made a similar quilt could help me out!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #2
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,780
    I don't have your answers, though you might want to check thru the threads from yesterday where one on a black background with florals for the lattice was shown.

    Sorry, can't remember which thread ... or who the poster was.
    Maybe someone else will remember?

  3. #3
    Super Member eparys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New England, USA
    Posts
    2,047
    This looks like it and there is a pdf as well.

    http://quiltdoctor.blogspot.com/2011...-for-cruz.html

    There is a link if you click in the word "here" under the first picture.

  4. #4
    Super Member PegD's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,167
    Blog Entries
    4
    And I mean this in a good way, but some of you quilters scare me on how easy and quikly you come up with a pattern that someone is looking for. I can spend hours looking, and not find anything of what I am looking for. Great job.

  5. #5
    Senior Member grendelskin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    315
    Quote Originally Posted by PegD
    And I mean this in a good way, but some of you quilters scare me on how easy and quikly you come up with a pattern that someone is looking for. I can spend hours looking, and not find anything of what I am looking for. Great job.
    Me too!

  6. #6
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,780
    Quote Originally Posted by eparys
    This looks like it and there is a pdf as well.

    http://quiltdoctor.blogspot.com/2011...-for-cruz.html

    There is a link if you click in the word "here" under the first picture.
    Thanks for the pattern link! I think this would be a fun quilt to do ... and a good one to practice seam accuracy and straightness while mastering partial seams!

  7. #7
    MTS
    MTS is offline
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    4,303
    I remember that one from yesterday - it was lovely.
    Let me see if I can find it.

  8. #8
    Power Poster QuiltE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Posts
    13,780
    Quote Originally Posted by MTS
    I remember that one from yesterday - it was lovely.
    Let me see if I can find it.
    I'm brain dead as to where to start .... and honestly, I don't feel like going thru all the threads! I can't even remember if I posted to it! :)

    MTS ... you're the super-sleuth in these parts! :lol:

  9. #9
    Super Member Aurora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Somewhere in Time
    Posts
    1,635
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luv2SewinMaine
    This quilt was posted in August and I copied the photo to my computer. I think it is a beautiful pattern because it is a "true" lattice, but no instructions were given for piecing the strips. I am sure that there is an "tricky" way to assemble the quilt, but I cannot figure it out. I have searched the internet for similar patterns without success. So I am asking if the "author" of the photo or anyone that has made a similar quilt could help me out!!!!
    Here is another location:

    https://www.msu.edu/]https://www.msu.edu/[/url]~donald20/Quilts/Lattice%20quilt.pdf

  10. #10
    KR
    KR is offline
    Senior Member KR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Where it's warm & sunny all the time :-)
    Posts
    612
    Quote Originally Posted by PegD
    And I mean this in a good way, but some of you quilters scare me on how easy and quikly you come up with a pattern that someone is looking for. I can spend hours looking, and not find anything of what I am looking for. Great job.
    DITTO DITTO DITTO!! Many thanks for the Lattice quilt pattern! I took a class on this last year but these directions are soooo much easier to read! Unfortunately, my lattice quilt is still a UFO, but rising to the top of the to-do list. :roll:

Page 1 of 7 1 2 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.