Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: HELP!!!! Need Hat Pattern

Blog Entries

HELP!!!! Need Hat Pattern

My best friend, collects the ole long Hat Pins (you know the ones used for self defense). I'm wanting to make her a Hat Wall Hanging to stick her pins on..maybe with a pin cushion?? or do I need to buy a ole hat ??

I really need some ideas ladies and men on this board would be able to help me, Please.

Power Poster
    If you can find it, would some of the Red Hat panels work? I think I remember seeing larger panels with different hats about 12 inches as well as lots of others in that line?

Blog Entries
    I have a pin cushion made from a kerr jar lid that looks like a hat...you could do some thing like that but on a larger scale
    It is easier to be wise for others than for ourselves.

Blog Entries
    How about looking at coloring pages of womens hat. Might spark an idea. I can pic a ladies head with a real fancy hat ,netting over face. fancy ribbons or stitching on it. This would be appliqued onto a pretty fabric background.
    Remember the little flowers vasrs with just a ladies head and hand. Something like that.
    Kindness is a language which the deaf can hear and the blind see.
    mark Twain

Here's 2 paper pieced ones & you could do them in whatever colour you like. http://www.paperpanache.com/free/simplereqs/Zreqs3.htm or here's another one:
    http://free-quilt-patterns.net/categories/Hats.html