Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast

Thread: Help please - do you know this quilt pattern?

Help please - do you know this quilt pattern?

Hi

Saw this quilt in a shop today and the clerk didn't know the pattern (name or designer or anything to identify it).
    Can anyone tell me information about it?
    Thanks,
    Nancy
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Blog Entries
    Oh sorry, I have no idea. Looks unique and modern.
    Life is short, live it while you still can. QuilterMomma

Can't help you either ... but a bit stunned that a quilt shop displays a quilt and knows nothing about it.
    May your stitches always be straight, your seams always lie flat, and your grain never be biased against you.

Sue

Yes. Just got the pattern at my quilt store. It is Counterpoint, by Mountain Peak Creations

Thank you, bluelady! The lady at the quilt shop told me if I called them on Friday, someone who knew about it would be in but I'm impatient and I knew someone on this board would have the answer!

I'm glad you found the info. on it. I really like the pattern and the colors used.
    Another Phyllis
    This life is the only one you get - enjoy it before you lose it.

No - but I really like it too ! Funny they didn't know what the pattern was !

Blog Entries
    Glad someone had the information for us. Pretty quilt; looks very versatile.

Thanks to Bluelady, I found the pattern name. It is available as a download from Mountainpeek Creations site or as a regular pattern from their site or other LQS. The lady who was working at the quilt shop I went to the other morning was very nice and helpful but just didn't happen to know about that quilt herself. She told me who I could contact in the shop who knew about it. This shop is an hour away from me so I don't know it well and perhaps the woman working yesterday was new or temporary.

LOL - now I have to decide how impatient I am as to whether I want to receive the pattern by email (instant gratification!) or a "proper" pattern. I have a few patterns by this company and I see a few more I like too. I really need to stop looking ;-)

The one on display at my LQS was done in Timeless Treasures fabrics in blue color with black for the "sashing". It looked awesome. Much more striking than using a light color for sashing, I think

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast