Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: Help Please - need pattern for a toddler driving pad

Cool Help Please - need pattern for a toddler driving pad

I know this group of ladies can help me if anyone can. Here a few years ago one of the fabric companies had a panel of a town so that children could drive their cars over the roads, etc. Well, as usual, I am a day late and didn't buy the fabric then (no grandchildren - so didn't need it) and now when I do need it , it is no longer available. So my question to you all is this, does anyone know of a pattern that I can use to make one of my own. Any help in this area would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
    Quilts, books, cats - Life is good!

Sally

I did some searching and came up with a kit - but not just the panel. Sorry!

Wow - these are wonderful ideas - and I am not looking, but if you can't find it here I don't think you will!!

Thank you for posting this. I had been looking off and on for the same type of fabric for my youngest DGS for Christmas this year. He will be 13 months and a road map quilt was what I wanted to make for him.

I agree with Kareno - Wow! You guys are the greatest! Thanks for the leads - everything I put in to look one up came up empty so this is just the answer.
    Quilts, books, cats - Life is good!

BCM
    May want to check at Lowe's. They have a rug that is just the right size to be used and then rolled up for traveling or just going to another room. Not expensive.