Welcome to the Quilting Board!

Already a member? Login above
loginabove
OR
To post questions, help other quilters and reduce advertising (like the one on your left), join our quilting community. It's free!

Thread: help please

[i]Hi Everyone and ' Happy New Year'. Please can anyone help,Ive seen pictures of lovely fabric postcards and would like to try them, any idea where to go for instructions? Another quote for your list, " Quilters are piecemakers" I have this over my door and when I get cross I look at it and smile. Letty.

http://debrichardson.com/blog/?p=232
    Red Shoe Ramblings How To Make A Fabric Postcard DebR Style

Hi, there are two books out on how to make postcards. Our local quilt shop carried both of them. I have one and made a couple. Marge

CQ, that website you mentioned is adorable! I bookmarked it. I especially liked how she added Chocolate to the "nice to have on hand" list of extra equipment...my kind of quilter!

Hey Letty I took a class on this last fall.. It is SUPER simple!!!! PM me if you have any questions!

Thank you to everyone for such quick replies, that site is certainly inspiring.Lately I have hit a creative dead end so hopefully making a few of these will get me going again. Letty